Easy Stack Calculator
Important notice: The development of the Easy Stack Calculator has been stalled. There will be no further development on this project. This project always was a proof of concept only. Bugs are not gonna be fixed. For current programming projects please visit http://dev.buetow.org and enjoy :)
Calculator is a very portable text based calculator program written in C++.
Version 0.6 (Sep 20th 2005)
- Changed the source tree structure. Normal non-digits will now be treated with their ASCII values. Digits will be treated with ASCII values too if mode ascii has been activated.
- Fixed the "operators" command.
Version 0.5 (Apr 18 2005)
- Added list.h and stack.h. Calculator can now be used with parameters: ./calculator '1+6+4\'. Added the v(erbose) command. Added the pr(ecision) int command.
- The - (minus) bug has been fixed!
Version 0.4.1 (Dec 1st 2004) - Bugfix release
- Equations like (...)op... can be solved now. Here, op is an operator. Before, ...op(...) only worked.
- The ^ operator now only uses whole numbers as an exponent.
- Use \ to calculate the roots instead!
Version 0.4 (Nov 27th 2004)
- Renamed the qu(it) command into ex(it).
- Renamed the pri(ority) command into op(erators).
- A "," can be used as a synonym for a ".".
- 0! resulted in an infinite loop. This has been fixed.
- \w* resultet in a segmentation fault. This has been fixed.
- New commands: ra(scii), which is the same as as(cii) but works the reverse way. !command executes a shell command. x\ calculates the square root of x.
Version 0.3.1 (Jul 26th 2004) - Bugfix release
- This is a bugfix release only. No new features included.
Version 0.3 (May 8th 2004)
- This version uses $ to store the result of the last calculaion in.
- Also 4(2)(4) will be interpreted as 4*2*4.
- Negative numbers can be typed: 4+-4(-1) = 4-4*-1 = 0
- A few bugs have been fixed too.
Version 0.2 (May 2nd 2004)
- This version can also handle different fields and double and float numbers.
Version 0.1 (May 1st 2004)
- This version can only handle normal integer numbers. Double, floats etc. will be added in the next versions.