Easy Stack Calculator
Important notice: The development of the Easy Stack Calculator has been stalled. There will be no further development on this project. This project always was a proof of concept only. Bugs are not gonna be fixed. For current programming projects please visit http://dev.buetow.org and enjoy :)
Calculator is a very portable text based calculator program written in C++. If you wanna stay informed, please subscibe at freecode to the stack-calculator project. You will receive an email then a new release has been made. However, I do not plan to release any new versions in the near future. This calculator is obsolet and may be replaced by the Fype Language which can do arithmetic calculations too.
Version 0.6 (Sep 20th 2005)
- Changed the source tree structure. Normal non-digits will now be treated with their ASCII values. Digits will be treated with ASCII values too if mode ascii has been activated.
- Fixed the "operators" command.
Version 0.5 (Apr 18 2005)
- Added list.h and stack.h. Calculator can now be used with parameters: ./calculator '1+6+4\'. Added the v(erbose) command. Added the pr(ecision) int command.
- The - (minus) bug has been fixed!
Version 0.4.1 (Dec 1st 2004) - Bugfix release
- Equations like (...)op... can be solved now. Here, op is an operator. Before, ...op(...) only worked.
- The ^ operator now only uses whole numbers as an exponent.
- Use \ to calculate the roots instead!
Version 0.4 (Nov 27th 2004)
- Renamed the qu(it) command into ex(it).
- Renamed the pri(ority) command into op(erators).
- A "," can be used as a synonym for a ".".
- 0! resulted in an infinite loop. This has been fixed.
- \w* resultet in a segmentation fault. This has been fixed.
- New commands: ra(scii), which is the same as as(cii) but works the reverse way. !command executes a shell command. x\ calculates the square root of x.
Version 0.3.1 (Jul 26th 2004) - Bugfix release
- This is a bugfix release only. No new features included.
Version 0.3 (May 8th 2004)
- This version uses $ to store the result of the last calculaion in.
- Also 4(2)(4) will be interpreted as 4*2*4.
- Negative numbers can be typed: 4+-4(-1) = 4-4*-1 = 0
- A few bugs have been fixed too.
Version 0.2 (May 2nd 2004)
- This version can also handle different fields and double and float numbers.
Version 0.1 (May 1st 2004)
- This version can only handle normal integer numbers. Double, floats etc. will be added in the next versions.